A few things life taught me last month
- There has never been a good work and a bad break.
- If you think today is and will be the worst workday of your entire life, honey, tomorrow is just around the corner.
- I used to like the idea of limits as in "Stretching your limits at work”. Well, mine tore last week.
- Staring at your French teacher doesn’t essentially make you a French maestro but then it might make up for a bad workday if your teacher is cute like mine.*
- When you think “What can go wrong now?” and then give yourself the luxury of a smile,” He” shows you “How things can go wrong now.”Tada! (Each time shit happens I know God was bored of his life and decided to have some fun at my cost.)
- It's a sin to shop and you pay the real price only when you shift homes.
- My clothes have lost weight and have shrunk to a size 0.Off course I don't fit in them as I did not shrink like them traitors. I know it people. Something is seriously wrong.
- Feign illness when you need a break from work. Nobody asks for medical certificates when a woman says she is having her bloody periods.
- When you are absolutely tied up with loads of work you can take the liberty of snorting at anybody.Even your boss.
Now you know why I went missing. I had a horrible work “month” and in between this I shifted to a new place.I missed blogging and the blog world.You will find me leaving comments on posts even you have forgotten.Please bear with this erratic creature
P: S: Last time I counted I was working on nine projects. I stopped counting.
* Oh Yeah, I’ve been waiting to talk about him. He is super cute and has this incredibly beautiful pair of blue-grey eyes.I am pretty sure he is not gay.Fingers crossed.